So yeah, I’ve been to Paris. Did I fell in love with their cheese? Baguette? Yes. The city, not really.
And is not like I had any expectations or anything, it just…didn’t have a charm.
Anyway, back to the cheese and baguette.
and the food.
I think you honestly can’t go wrong with food there.
Since I feel rather uninspired in wroting this post, I will summarize my weekend spent there:
- Spent time with my mum and my friend;
- Try to keep both of our mums alive in Paris;
- Had a quiche lorraine while witnessing the waitress giving her boyfriend a passionate kiss;
- Ordered just a French soup to get a slightly judgmental look;
- Spending waaaay too much money in a supermarket.