I might have discovered the secret for having the ultimate fluffy gorgeous looking cupcakes. Or pupcakes in my case.
It was Napoleon’s first birthday and after a quite eventful birthday I have decided to bake him some pupcakes because well…he is a good boy in the end.
Only that I got friends over and tipsy and a roast in the oven that seemed it will never get cooked so I left the pupcakes on the kitchen counter until further baking.
The result? This amazing looking cupcakes/pupcakes. Can’t tell the taste though since it was for the dog but he seemed to really enjoy it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Greek yogurt
- dog treats, I used dried salami
OPTIONAL: alcohol, busy oven and friends
- smash the ripe banana with a fork, add the egg, apple sauce, peanut butter and honey
- add the flour and baking soda
- set up a cupcake tray with cupcake holders
- add the mixture
- eventually forget about it on the kitchen counter for about 30 min or so
- bake at 180 for 15-20 min or until golden brown and gorgeous
As you can see, it was Napoleon approved. Very much approved.
Until next time,