You don’t know what to do with all that focaccia you just made?
I’ll tell you what to do:
- cream cheese
- roasted peppers
- cheese of your choice
- and of course, focaccia
- chop the roasted peppers and the olives and mix it with cream cheese;
- cut the focaccia bread in half, horizontally;
- add the spread to both sides;
- start building your sandwich according to your taste and desires – note – you can add really what you want in it or what you have around the fridge; vegetarians, you can add grilled veggies in there and cheese, oh my!
- once your sandwich is assembled, transfer it on a baking sheet;
- add another baking sheet on top of it and add something heavy on top – an iron cast skillet, dutch oven, both, anything heavy you have and that can be balanced on top of it;
- let it be pressed in the fridge for an hour;
- slice it according to your needs – longwise, squares, as you wish, really 🙂
Enjoy it for picnics, for impressing someone or just for yourself.