The recipe for the patty follows the one that I posted yesterday. The buns I made them myself but I wouldn’t be 100% confident in sharing the recipe yet, therefore I will come back to it another time.
But for the burger toppings you’ll need:
- goat cheese
- black bean patty
- crispy onion
- carrot ketchup
- burger buns
- prepare the black bean patty and fry it up in a pan with a little bit of olive oil;
- sed aside and keep the oil it’s been frying in to;
- cut the burger buns in half and add them to the frying pan at high heat until you get them toasty, crusty and delicious;
- prepare the fillings – thoroughly wash you spinach and tomatoes, cut the tomatoes in slices, cut your avocado;
- lay a consistent layer of cheese on top of your bottom burger bun;
- add the spinach;
- lay the patty;
- add the tomatoes, avocado and onions on top;
- spread a good amount of ketchup on the other side of the bun and secure everything with a wooden skewer.
and of course, enjoy it.
Have a happy mess,