I truly admire people who can do cauliflower pizzas. Not do as in making but as in eating. I can’t. I tried, not my thing.
So I switched to this hash brown instead. I mean, everyone loves potatoes, right? And parmesan cheese. And non heavily fried, non oily hash browns.
With no further due, you’ll need:
- 2 potatoes
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of onion powder
For the toppings:
- goat cream cheese
- goat cheese curds
- lightly pan fried spring onion
- peel and wash the potatoes and grate them on the smaller blade;
- squeeze all the juice out of your grated potatoes and set them to a bowl;
- add the egg together with the spices and mix;
- add the breadcrumbs gradually according to your mixture until it holds enough to form a pizza crust;
- in a frying pay add a little bit of olive oil and with the help of a spatula add the hash brown mixture, distributing it evenly;
- cook the hash brown on both sides for around 5 min on medium heat or until golden brown;
- set aside and allow it to cool;
- once cooled add the toppings and enjoy!
Of course, you can switch to any toppings you want, this is what I used for mine. Half of this pizza can keep one full so it’s a great delicious gluten free/cauli pizza alternative to bring to any picnics or pot lucks. Not to mention easier to make and perfectly served cold.
Have fun making it and of course, enjoy it!