3 ingredients, no sugar added, guilt free and healthy. Because lately if there is something that really gets me excited are 3 ingredient recipes and something cold to make my life a little bit better.
So, you’ll need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 125 ml of greek yogurt
- splash of lemon juice
- pinch of salt if your peanut butter is unsalted (optional)
- pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg (optional)
- smash the bananas with the help of a fork;
- add a little bit of lemon juice so they will preserve the color;
- add the peanut butter in;
- add the yogurt;
- mix well and add it to your popsicles mold.
Couldn’t get any easier than that, isn’t it?
But before we enjoy the summer (not), quick tip: if your bananas aren’t sweet enough or ripe enough, try adding some vanilla yogurt instead of greek yogurt for a little bit of sweetness or add some maple syrup/honey to it. Also, fell free to melt some dark chocolate for drizzle and to chop some peanuts to top.
Enjoy it and don’t forget about the sunscreen lotion,