A thing millennials are interested in, apparently. But that aside, this is another 5 minute project meant to impress whomever.
What you see here is the butter I made on the last post to which I added:
- orange-rosemary-sea salt, perfect for an extra kick to your chicken;
- thyme-lime, perfect for your eggplants and stews;
- sea salt, because one cannot not have enough sea salt homemade butter;
- rosemary-garlic, perfect for your potatoes;
- chilli-sea salt, perfect for your scrambled eggs;
- unsalted, because it’s handy;
- chives-sea salt, for your warm toast;
- and lastly, cumin-garlic-ginger, perfect for your rice.
The measurements are up to you. To all of the variations, except for the unsalted butter (doh) I added sea salt because I can’t help myself when it comes to salted butter. Really.
Also, keep in mind to mix everything together while the butter is soft and to set in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 8 weeks. Otherwise your flavoured butter will get fridge flavour too! (trust me)