With apples, carrots, tomatoes and zucchini. Smash some garlic in there and cut a shallot and you got yourself autumn in a pot.
The recipe is super easy, you just need to throw all ingredients in a pan at 180°C and you’re done.
- 2 raw sausages
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1/2 an apple
- 3 small carrots
- 1/4 of zucchini, cut in cubes
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves of garlic, smashed, peel on
- oil to drizzle
- fresh sprig of thyme
- fresh sprig of sage
- Preheat oven at 180°C;
- Cut your sausages in half or smaller if you want, your tomato in half, carrots in chunks and zucchini in cubes;
- crush your garlic with the peel on and cut your onion up to your preferences;
- toss the veggies with some olive oil, salt and pepper;
- add the veggies to the pan, place the apple and squeeze in the sausages in between;
- bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes or up until everything is golden brown.
And done. A light easy Friday dinner, done while you change yourself into cozy clothes and choose a Netflix serie.